AMBER: multichain simulations

From: priya priya <priyaanand_27.yahoo.co.in>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 10:31:26 +0100 (BST)

Dear All,

I am trying to run MD using multi chain system in implicit solvent by setting up a box using setBox command in leap, but generalized born simulations can only be run for non-periodic systems, so the chains are diffusing away from each other during the simulation run.
What options can I use to keep the chains in a box (not flying far away from each other) whose dimensions I am specifying.

Regards
priya