Re: AMBER: Minimization and MD input files

From: Su Nwe <snwe001.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:28:32 -0700

This is my "modified" input file for minimization:
initial minimisation of our structure
 &cntrl
  imin=1, maxcyc=2000, ntr=0, ntpr=5, ntmin=0, igb=6, ntb=0
 /

This is the "modified" code that I typed in for minimization
$AMBERHOME/exe/sander -O -i min_kelly.in -o min_kelly.out -p
kelly.prmtop -c kelly.inpcrd -r min_kelly.rst

But the restart (.rst) file is still not created. Can anyone help me please?

Thanks in advance
Su.