Re: AMBER: Minimization and MD input files

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 17:27:49 -0400

it won't make the rst until it ends, so as others have suggested
you need to find out why the job is stopping before done.
trying setting nstlim to 10 and see if that works, then you'll
know why no rst is made in your current run. then you just need to figure
out how to adjust the run time in your batch program.