Re: AMBER: Torsion terms in xleap

From: Lili Peng <lilipeng.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:41:14 -0700

Dear Dr. Case and others,

I think Junmei has brought up this issue before - that my structure is "not
good enough." This leaves me to question what defines a structure as "good"
or "bad"? If geometry is the only issue, what approach should I take to
create a structure that has a good (or better) geometry? Basically, my
question is: in creating an initial structure, what features should I be
aware of to ensure that my structure is "good enough"?

Thanks,
Lili