Re: AMBER: parallel implementation of Amber 9

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 08:04:16 -0700

On Fri, Sep 14, 2007, Beale, John wrote:

> I am trying to set up parallel implementation of Amber 9 on my SGI Linux
> system. Written below is the output that I get from the test routine:
>
> cd cytosine; ./Run.cytosine
> Segmentation fault

There is not much anyone can say here without more information. Does your
system work in single-cpu mode? What compilers and MPI implementation are you
using? Please provide version numbers as well as identities. Provide
information about the OS as well ("SGI Linux system" is pretty vague).

Segmentation faults can be tough to track down, and fully impossible without
*lots* of information....

...dac