Re: AMBER: Running mpirun -np 1 on different processors

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 07:39:40 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks. In the meantime I had similarly started another similar job and a
second processor, at my pleasure, was being used. "top -i" shows all details,
sander.MPI, sander.MPi, mpirun, orted, top, atieventsd. Perhaps because of the
modest size of the run and huge RAM available, running was not slowed down.

Thanks also for the ref to multisander. I forgot about that. I'll look at.

francesco pietra