Re: AMBER: Force field for RNA with U-turn motif

From: Cenk Andac <cenk_andac.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 09:08:29 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Vlad.

Any more comments? What about the new parmBSC0 force field?
or should I use a combination of both? For instance, can I just use parm99 parameters for the alpha torsion angle following U33 in the anticodon loop and use parmBSC0 parameters for the rest of the RNA?

regards,

jenk

Vlad Cojocaru <Vlad.Cojocaru.eml-r.villa-bosch.de> wrote: Hi Jenk,

I believe amber ff99 is what you want ...

Greets
vlad

Cenk Andac wrote:

> Dear Amber community,
>
> I was wondering if anyone could recommend a suitable force field for
> the anticodon loop region of t-RNA showing a U-turn motif in its
> X-Ray structure..
>
> my best regards,
>
> jenk

> Got a little couch potato?

Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
EML Research gGmbH
Schloss-Wolfsbrunnenweg 33
69118 Heidelberg
Tel: ++49-6221-533266
Fax: ++49-6221-533298
e-mail:Vlad.Cojocaru[at]eml-r.villa-bosch.de
http://projects.villa-bosch.de/mcm/people/cojocaru/
EML Research gGmbH
Amtgericht Mannheim / HRB 337446
Managing Partner: Dr. h.c. Klaus Tschira
Scientific and Managing Director: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Reuter
http://www.eml-r.org