AMBER: xLeap "Could not find type" error

From: WANG,YING <wangying.ufl.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 10:04:37 -0400 (EDT)

HI, DEAR AMBER MEMBERS,
I also have the "could not find type" problem when I run the
xleap. The message as below:
> xx=loadpdb "xx.pdb"
created a new atom named: H within residue: .R<NPHE 1>
Leap added 19 missing atoms according to residue templates:
 19H/long pairs
The file contained 17 atoms not in residue templates

> saveamberparm xx xx.prmtop xx.inpcrd
Checking unit.
FATAL: ATOM .R<NPHE 1>.A<H 23>does not have a type
Failed to generate parameters

This pdb file was downloaded from PDB bank. I check it but cannot
figure out what's happen............. Could you help me? Thanks
very much!!

--
WANG,YING
Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering