Re: AMBER: (no subject)

From: Syed Tarique Moin <tarisyed.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 07:07:23 -0700 (PDT)

I have the program xmgrace to draw a graph, so suggest me to calcute the ps / day.

  Now i can understand that what i have to do. can i extract or find out information about ps/day from the output file of sander.

  Regards

Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com> wrote:
  do you have a program to make graphs?
if yes, then you should run a short test with different
number of processors. convert the run time to
ps/day as we explained before. do this for different #
processors and make a table, then plot it.
You'll have to be more specific about which step is confusing.