AMBER: Fwd: QM region + cutoff larger that box

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 01:32:40 -0700 (PDT)

Although I suspected the problem does not arise from the box size, I have rerun
md for the eq conformer. I started from prepin used successfully for the ax
conformer in chcl3 and for both conformers in h2o. Setting the chloroform box
20A and md nstlim = 20,000.

I have reexamined the min.in and md.in, they seem to be correct.

It bombed at step 19150 with same indication "QM part + cutoff larger than
box". As on previous runs, the mdcrd file shows the solute correctly immersed
in molecules, allegedly chloroform. Say "allegedly" because of what said
previously (below).

Thanks

francesco pietra