Re: AMBER: Problem while saving .top and .crd files.

From: Anju Sharma <anju.020384.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 10:55:19 +0530

Hello Sir,
As directed i carried out changes in my Pdb fileof the drug molecule, force
field used is leaprc.gaff, and types that i have used are (as given in
leaprc.gaff):
C: sp2 hybridization = c
C: sp3 hybridization = c3
H: sp3 hybridization = h1
O: sp3 hybridization = oh
N: sp3 hybridization = n3

Now again while trying to save .top and .crd files following errror appears:
Could not find bond parameter for : oh - h1
Could not find bond parameter for : c - h1
Could not find bond parameter for : c - n3
Could not find bond parameter for : n3 - h1
-
-
Building angle parameters.
Could not find angle parameter for: c - c - h1
Could not find angle parameter for: c - oh - h1
Could not find angle parameter for: h1 - c - c
Could not find angle parameter for: c - c - n3
Could not find angle parameter for: c - n3 - c3
Could not find angle parameter for: h1 - n3 - c3
-
-
-
-
Could not find angle parameter for: c3 - oh - h1
Building proper torsion parameters.
** No torsion terms for c-c-n3-h1
** No torsion terms for c-c-n3-c3
** No torsion terms for c-c-n3-h1