Re: AMBER: bugfix for impropers in parmchk

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 22:04:20 -0700

On Thu, Aug 02, 2007, Jiten wrote:

> I just wonder if this problem is completely resloved as I could not see the
> relevent bug-fixes in the amber8 bug fixed list.

Junmei's version of the fix here was entered in February of 2006, and is a
part of amber9; it is also a part of the antechamber package that can be
downloaded from the Amber web site -- any version after 1.24.

We don't always backport bugfixes to earlier versions, because a patch that
works now might require work to make it applicable to earlier versions of the
code. This is one reason why we encourage people to upgrade to more recent
versions of the codes. The latest version of antechamber should always be
available at the amber web site.

...regards...dac