AMBER: Bug report: a bug of xleap associated with NumLock

From: Ye Mei <ymei.itcc.nju.edu.cn>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:15:27 +0800

Hi£¬Amber team,

I remember that there was a bug in the xleap program associated with the NumLock key. And I thought it had been fixed. I switched from Xmanager to Xming as the X server running in my windows desktop several days ago, and I found that this bug still exist, at least for Xming.
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Best regards,

Ye Mei, Ph.D.
ymei.itcc.nju.edu.cn
Institute of Theoretical and Computational Chemistry
Key Laboratory of Mesoscopic Chemistry of MOE
School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Nanjing University
Nanjing 210093
P.R.China
2007-07-24