AMBER: adding water molecules in lipid bilayer model

From: Vijay Manickam Achari <vjrajamany.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 04:22:46 +0100 (BST)

Dear amber users,

I have built bilayer system. Now I want to solvate the
bilayers with water. I want to put a layer of water
molecules, say 250 water molecules on top and bottom
of the bilayer.

How am I suppose to put the water molecules?
Is there any command available in Amber so that I can
put only on top and bottom of my bilayer.

If I use solvatebox, it puts all around my bilayer
system which I dont want like that.

Can anyone help me??

Thank you
Vijay Achari