Re: AMBER: Sander Error

From: Colby C <colbychiauzzi.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 16:25:35 -0500

We are trying to minimize 5 ligands in protein . The minimization in
SANDER works for just the protein but when we run SANDER with the
ligands we get this error

 The system has extended beyond
    the extent of the virtual box.
 Restarting sander will recalculate
   a new virtual box with 30 Angstroms
   extra on each side, if there is a
   restart file for this configuration.
 SANDER BOMB in subroutine Routine: map_coords (ew_force.f)
 Atom out of bounds. If a restart has been written,
 restarting should resolve the error

Here is out .in file for SANDER

  &cntrl
  imin = 1,
  maxcyc = 500,
  ncyc = 250,
  ntb = 0,
  igb = 0,
  cut = 12
 /

We think the error is not in the .inpcrd or the .prmtop files.

thanks