Re: AMBER: bugfix.all

From: M. L. Dodson <mldodson.houston.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 15:52:07 -0500

Francesco Pietra wrote:
> Is
>
> ********>Bugfix 1:
> Author: Dave Case
> Date: 04/21/2006
>

> the latest bugfix for amber9? I was unable to trace any bugfix.all file on Mail
> Reflector. Through Google
>
> bugfix.all site:amber.scripps.edu
>
> addressed me to a listing dated as above that I saves as bugfix.all.
>
> I am becoming to think that I am too naive or clumsy for amber site.
>
> Thanks
>
> francesco pietra

Go to http://amber.scripps.edu

Scroll down to the Amber Information section. The next subsection is
called "The program package" with one of the subsections of that called
"Bug fixes". Click on it.

The first part tells you how to patch the code. There are sections for
several versions of Amber. Click on the "9.0 bugfixes" link.

You will see a link at the top of the page called "bugfix.all". Click
on that and save it.

Apply the patch to a freshly untarred version of the source code.

Proceed on to configure and compile it. If you are going to use the
Intel compilers, you do not need to do anything with g95.

Bud Dodson
--
M. L. Dodson
Email:	mldodson-at-houston-dot-rr-dot-com