RE: AMBER: Simulated Annealing

From: Hayden Eastwood <s0237717.sms.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 10:14:57 +0100

Hullo Jem

There is no implicit procedure within AMBER (that I know of) for performing
simulated annealing. I usually do it by writing a shell script that performs
hot MD, followed by various cooling steps that the shell script defines with
a function of my choice (often exponential or random). I would recommend
doing it like that.

Best

Hayden