Re: AMBER: remd/rdc's

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 08:43:21 -0400

Dan,
the current (Amber9) REMD does indeed restart sander after every
exchange. We have a prototype working now that doesn't do this and would
probably work better for your case. We're planning for Amber10 release but
if this is important for you to try now we can give you access to
the modified amber9 to test out. This will overcome the issue of
redoing the initialization every exchange. Contact me directly if
you're interested.

I'm not sure about the weighting, maybe Dave Case can comment
on that and RDC stability in general.
Carlos