Re: AMBER: 5 Ligands and 1 Protein

From: Colby C <colbychiauzzi.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 21:01:40 -0500

Thank you!!

Autodock gives the best ligand conformations. For my protein I have to run
Autodock 5 different times to get the best ligands. (I think?) But I can
easily combine the protein and 5 ligands into one pdb.

I am really uncertain when I would run antechamber.

Sorry for the confusion but amber is super unclear.

thank you.