Re: AMBER: 5 Ligands and 1 Protein

From: Colby C <colbychiauzzi.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 19:10:22 -0500

I used autodock prior to this; I know where the ligands dock. So you are
saying that I just need one pdb file to be used in antechamber. I thought I
needed to source the gaff for the ligand and the ff03 for the protein. One
of the tutorials prepared prepin files files for the ligand and the
protein. I am not sure of the correct way to prepare for SANDER.

thanks