Re: AMBER: .lib files

From: Ilyas Yildirim <yildirim.pas.rochester.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:50:34 -0400 (EDT)

The reason for .lib file is to create library for a
residue/residues (modified, normal, etc.) such that you won't need to
re-create it in future, when u need the same residue in a structure. For
the content, I do not remember any document about it.

--
  Ilyas Yildirim
  - Department of Chemistry      -				-