Re: AMBER: Atom types

From: Melinda Layten <mlayten.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:16:34 -0400

The N terminal has multiple Hydrogens (H2 and H3) attached to Nitrogen
instead of just the H. Rename each of the H atoms to H2 or H3 or delete and
let tleap build them in. The OXT atom is the extra oxygen in the COO at the
C terminal. If you don't want your terminal residues converted, you should
block them or edit the leaprc file.