AMBER: dihedral parameters

From: Jardas sucuriba <jarda_s.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 22:13:36 +0000

Hi all,

I used gaff to generate parameters for a ligand. However, for two dihedral angles, I want to use parameters already published. Those published parameters were calculated considering atom types derived from antechamber. It is provided the magnitude, phase and periodicity and now I want to add these parameters to the frcmod file. Is magnitude the same as the barrier height referred in the format for the dihedral parameters (http://www.theochem.uni-stuttgart.de/internal/docu/amber.txt)? If so, do I have to divide the magnitude by 2?

Thanks
Jardas