Re: AMBER: Dihedral driver

From: Ilyas Yildirim <yildirim.pas.rochester.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 16:16:15 -0400 (EDT)

Dear John,

I did not understand exactly what you want to do, but you can do the
following: use the 'impose' command of leap to change the dihedral from 0
to 359. This will generate 360 structures. You can analyze the energies of
each structure then. Good luck,

On Thu, 7 Jun 2007, Beale, John wrote:

> Is there any way that I can incrementally change torsion angles in a model structure while using Sander? I would like to be able to generate a series of minimum energy structures that differ with respect to rotation around a single torsion angle.
>
> John Beale

  Ilyas Yildirim
  - Department of Chemistry      -				-
  - University of Rochester      -				-
  - Hutchison Hall, # B10        -				-
  - Rochester, NY 14627-0216     - Ph.:(585) 275 67 66 (Office)	-
  - http://www.pas.rochester.edu/~yildirim/			-