AMBER: LES problem

From: Urszula Uciechowska <urszula.uciechowska.pharmazie.uni-halle.de>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 15:34:42 +0200

Dear Amber users,

I would like to run LES simulations on an loop. I have the non-les system equilibrated (water
+ions) and I created the LES topology (starting from the equilibrated non-LES system) file by
making 5 copies of my region. After running sander.LES I am getting only the empty out file
and nothing more I checked my prmtop file and it seems to be ok and also copies that I made.
I copied my input file below that I would like to use to LES, maybe there are some mistakes.

&cntrl
   imin = 0, irest = 1, ntx = 7,
   ntb = 2, pres0 = 1.0, ntp = 1,
   taup = 2.0,
   cut = 9, ntr = 0,
   ntc = 2, ntf = 2,
   tempi = 298.15, temp0 = 298.15,
   ntt = 3, gamma_ln = 1.0,
   nstlim = 250000, dt = 0.002,
   ntpr = 200, ntwx = 200, ntwr = 2000
  /

sander.LES -i LES_p.in -o LES_p.out -p LES_p.prmtop -c LES.x -r LES_p.restrt -x LES_p.mdcrd

Thank you for any help,

Urszula

MSc.PhD Student
Medicinal Chemistry Group