Re: AMBER: RESTRAINTMASK

From: Sandeep Kaushik <sandy.thesmitten.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 11:08:21 +0530

Hey Roberto,
May be i am late and you might have sorted the problem urself..
but anyways I think in your selection if you wanted to select the atoms
given by you as
.CZ,CD1,CE1,CD2,CE2,CG

that are present in the residues given by
:60,157,254,351

if that's true (i.e
. if all the atoms specified by you do exist in the residues specified)
then I guess there should be no problem
but since error is popping up so i guess you need to check whether
there is any need for
operators like
"&" and "|" etc which imply AND, OR respectively...

I hope this will solve ur problem.
Adios.
PS: I am also a learner so plz search AMBER manual for the details and
real-correct usage..

On 5/31/07, David A. Case <case.scripps.edu> wrote:

> On Thu, May 31, 2007, Roberto Veiga wrote:
>
> > Can anybody tell me what is wrong with this RESTRAINTMASK:
> >
> > :60,157,254,351.CZ,CD1,CE1,CD2,CE2,CG
> >

> Maybe nothing.
>
> > Amber says to me that I'm trying to use too many values for NAMELIST
> > variable.
>
> Please post your input file and the *exact* error message.
>
> ...thx...dac

sandy_thesmitten