Re: AMBER: BUG? Does TLEAP understand SPC/E water?

From: Thomas Steinbrecher <steinbrt.scripps.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 11:30:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi David,

while leap understands that you want a HOH residue to be SPC and sets the
right charges, this doesn't change that the water molecule is made up of
OW and HW atom types for which the standard parameters correspond to
TIP3P. You should also source the corresponding frcmod file:

$AMBERHOME/dat/leap/parm/frcmod.spce

to get the right bond and angle parameters.

Regards,

Thomas

Dr. Thomas Steinbrecher
The Scripps Research Institute