Re: AMBER: cutoff & speed-up of GBSA

From: Julien Michel <j.michel.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 22:24:11 +0100

Hi Wei,

You could check on the same snapshot how much the effective Born radii
of the protein atoms change with rgbmax and see if that gives you clues
as to which lower value of rgbmax might be suitable. I think there is
keyword that allows you to plot these Born radii.

Julien

--
Julien Michel
http://www.julienmichel.net