Re: AMBER: error in running sander

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 17:33:42 -0400

if your structure is so bad that the energies aren't even printable
then you might try minimization in gas phase or perhaps GB before
adding water. that will just make it even more difficult.
have you looked at the atoms with GMAX? perhaps you can modify
them by hand first? Amber is not always graceful at dealing with
huge energies and very bad structures, especially in solution.

again, it is very hard to help since you haven't told us what you
are trying to do. making us read your output to see what is there
will not help you get more people to help you.