AMBER: Less error

From: Urszula Uciechowska <urszula.uciechowska.pharmazie.uni-halle.de>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 12:32:56 +0200

Dera AMber useres,

I try to use LES simulation for a part of a protein and get following error in the output after
started addles. change SIZE.BLOCK and recomplie, I know that my system is to large than the
default limits and I need to increased some value. My question is where I can find this file or
where should it be?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,
Urszula Uciechowska