Re: AMBER: rfree: Error input file

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 14:56:51 -0400

unless you set nmropt=1 the weight change and rst sections won't be read.
sander is trying to read the group input for the positional restraints
(since
you didn't use restraintmask) and it is finding instead the &wt section.

so, two problems:
ntr=1 specifies positional restraints and you have not defined the set of
atoms
using &wt and DISANG needs nmropt=1 to be used.

I'm not sure how this could have worked for minimization, perhaps the
input for that had nmropt=1?
carlos