Re: AMBER: Is there any way to extract one frame from a whole trajectory just saving one file by using ptraj

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 07:11:15 -0400

well if you only have 20 frames in the trajectory then you can't read frame
92.
it sounds like you are having trouble understanding what is in your files
more
than how to use ptraj. maybe you should first use ptraj to combine all of
the frames to a single trajectory, then extract what you want. or, if you
want
#92 overall, and they are 20 per file, then 92 = 20 + 20 + 20 + 20 + 12
so take frame #12 from file #5.