AMBER: Re: missing impropers for nitros?

From: David Mobley <dmobley.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 17:15:11 -0700

While I'm at it, I'm also getting a warning for cyclopropyl molecules also:

NN_dimethyl_p_nitrobenzamide: No sp2 improper torsion term for ca-o-no-o
cyclopropane: No sp2 improper torsion term for cx-cx-cx-hc, cx-hc-cx-hc,
methyl_cyclopropanecarboxylate: Same as for cyclopropane
methyl_cyclopropyl_ketone: Same.

Thanks,
David