AMBER: query regarding parameter files for manganese

From: <neetu.imtech.res.in>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 18:13:44 +0530 (IST)

> Dear all,
> I am new user of amber, so am seeking useful advice from you. My protein
is a metalloprotein containing Mn2+ ion coordinated to the following
ligand residues/ atoms:
Metal ion Ligand residue/atom distance (angstrom)
Mn1 His 58/ NE2 2.2
Mn1 His 60/ NE2 2.2
Mn1 Asp 315/ OD1 2.3
Mn1 Wat110 2.1
Mn2 Wat110 2.1
Mn2 His 183/ NE2 2.3
Mn2 His 239/ NE2 2.3
Mn2 Wat109 2.3
I need parameter files for manganese ion (Mn2+). Although, I have
parameters for non bonded interactions but will it be justified to use
them in this case as Mn2+ is bound through coordination bonds. If not
,then can somebody please guide me how to calculate parameters for
coordinate bonds.

> Thank you very much for your every suggestion,
  regards,