Re: AMBER: hybrid remd

From: Geoff Wood <geoffrey.wood.epfl.ch>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 22:38:45 +0200

Hello Asim,

Thank you very much for your suggestions they were very helpful. I
have made sure that the topology and number of waters correspond to
what sander is expecting. That being said, I haven't been able to
make much progress. If I understand your email correctly then any
attempt to run hybrid remd with counter-ions will cause sander to get
confused as to what is solute and solvent? If this is the case, then
would the same be true if I decided to run a hybrid remd run with
more than one solute (say a dimer of two proteins)?

Thanks in advance,

Dr Geoffrey Wood
Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
SB - ISIC - LCBC
BCH 4108
CH - 1015 Lausanne