AMBER: leap problem

From: Achuth Prabhu <achuthpnr.yahoo.co.in>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 13:28:01 +0100 (BST)

Note: forwarded message attached.

      Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Click here: http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php

attached mail follows:

hi all,

   Im trying to get a topology and coordinate file using xleap (Amber9 - os fedora) for my polymer system. I prepared the prepi and frcmod files using antechamber. I loaded all these files to xleap in the same order and when i tried to save the topology and coordinate file it shows a really big list of missing bond and angle parameters. I cant figure out what is going on. Please help.the mol2.prepi and frcmod files are attached.

thanks in advance

achuth