Re: AMBER: Keq computations

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 18:43:53 -0400

is your G really G or is it H? meaning have you included
the entropy components? Concentration (relative to std state)
is one part of the entropy calculation you need to include.
In general, MM-PBSA is not great at absolute free energies
of association, it is better at relative ones (delta delta G) due
to cancellation of neglected entropy terms (among other things).