AMBER: command line alternatives for teLeap

From: Neelanjana Sengupta <senguptan.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 21:21:07 -0700

Hello Amber users,
I must first thank you for the help you have extended so far.

I am doing the Amber tutorials. However, due to settings in our server, I am
only able to use teLeap only (and not xLeap, and hence have access to
command line only). Hence, I am unable to perform the parts that work with
the graphical interface. For example, in Tutotial 4, I cannot do the part
that specifies charge and type of the CUA residue:
http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/tutorials/amber_workshop/Tutorial_four/section2.htm

Could you please specify the alternatives for teLeap (ie. the command line
equivalent for the options that come with 'edit')?

Thanks!
Neelanjana Sengupta, PhD student
Dept. of Chemistry
Univ. of California-Irvine