Re: AMBER: Steered MD & Jarzynski's equality

From: James W <c00jsw00.nchc.org.tw>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 17:44:28 +0800

Dear Prof. Roitberg ,
I used the amber smd module to run a simulation . This is my output :
  x0(t) x force work
57.00000 57.73576 -1471.51842 0.00000
57.00093 57.34648 -691.10171 -1.00562
And this is my code for com[uting pmf :
       program pmf
        real :: coor(100000),p(100000) ,work(100000)
        beta = 1.04652438
        open(unit=10,file='dist_vs_t')
        do i=1,100000,1
           read(10,*) a,b,c,d
           coor(i) = a
           work(i) = d
        end do
! PMF
        do i=1,100000,1
        pt = exp ( - work(i)/beta ) / i
        p(i) = - beta * log (pt)
        write(*,*) coor(i) , p(i)
        end do
        end program
But the result is very curious , could you tell me that my code is right ?
thanks

wang

On Wed, 02 May 2007 09:26:30 +0200, Adrian Roitberg wrote

National Center High-performance Computing (http://www.nchc.org.tw)