Re: AMBER: Work with constand pH

From: Myunggi Yi <myunggi.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 21:42:32 -0400

Read the following paper, and you'll get some idea.

You set all values for contant pH simulation even in minimization,
but the protonation state will be changed only during MD simulation,
not in minimization.

175aa, more important thing is how many titrable sites you have.
If you have more, you need to increase the MC frequency (or longer simulation).
According to the paper, 1ns is enough for 10 titrable sites.

J. Mongan, D.A. Case and J.A. McCammon
Constant pH molecular dynamics in generalized Born implicit solvent
J. Comput. Chem. 25, 2038-2048 (2004)

--
Best wishes,
MYUNGGI YI