AMBER: protein-rna interaction & mmpbsa

From: Antonio Morreale <amorreale.cbm.uam.es>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:28:19 +0200

Dear members,

I am trying to obtain the interaction energy between a protein and rna
strand using mm_pbsa.pl script. Once that the trajectory has been
performed, the output from mm_pbsa.pl script showed no cancelation of
the internal energy. I have been doing many calculations for
protein-ligand interaction without this problem. Also, the ras-raf
example shows a cancelation of this term. Any hint on this?

Thanks in advance.
Antonio
--
Antonio Morreale