Re: AMBER: Problem using Ptraj

From: j j <fantvamp.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 18:47:50 +0200

Maybe you can get a pdb without using ptraj with ambpdb
or ambmask [...] from a restart file and then check your ligand
to ensure yourself what's happening there. To remove waters,
you can edit with vi your pdb out or just grep
the desired atoms (like the ligand). You can also attempt to read
directly a topology file and a set of coordinates with any viewer
able to treat with these files ( pymol or, vmd?).