AMBER: prep file new residue

From: Dr M. Blomberg <mb635.cam.ac.uk>
Date: 23 Apr 2007 09:48:27 +0100

Hi,

I want to do simulatons with Glutathione as a substrate, which is a
tripeptide (QCG) with the Glu forming the peptide bond with it's sidechain
carboxylic group.

I have tried to change the connectivity tree, i.e. M, B, E etc, and
creating a new residue prep file with the main chain going through the side
chain. However, when I load the prep file into leap I get the error below
and the new residue is not loaded. Could someone please tell me how to do
this correctly?

Thanks,

Mattias Blomberg

65 pairs of atoms within potential bonding distance
45 are not H-H pairs
Atom .R<1 1>.A<CB 7> has maximum number of bonds.
Atom .R<1 1>.A<CA 5> has maximum number of bonds.
Atom .R<1 1>.A<CA 5> has maximum number of bonds.
.
.
.