Re: AMBER: using glycam04 parameters

From: Austin B. Yongye <ayongye.chem.uga.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 09:24:38 -0400 (EDT)

You can download the latest glycam04 parameters, and prepfiles from this
website:
http://www.glycam.com/gl_params.html

Also check out this link:
http://www.glycam.com/CCRC/branched_builder.jsp?option=glycam04&option2=FF94

You will be able to build the glycans you want, and download .top/.crd and
leap input files.
Austin-