AMBER: QMMM with printcharges

From: Kijeong Kwac <pine994.naver.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 09:37:45 +0900

Hello,
I would like to ask you how to get the Mulliken charge values for the atoms in the QM region of QMMM run.
When I run QMMM run with sander, I set printcharges=1 to get the Mulliken charge information as follows:

 &cntrl
 imin = 0, irest = 1, ntx = 5,
 nstlim = 200000, nsnb = 10, dt = 0.0005,
 temp0 = 300.0,
 ntt = 1, ntb = 1, ntp = 0,
 ntf = 2, ntc = 2, cut = 9.0, scee = 1.2,
 ntwx = 10, ntpr = 10, iwrap = 1,
 ifqnt = 1,
 /
 &qmmm
 qmmask = ':1-3',
 qmcut = 9.0,
 qmtheory = 2,
 peptide_corr = 1,
 qmcharge = 0,
 printcharges = 1,
 qmshake = 0,

In the output file, the charge values was written every 10 steps. but at the last step (200000th step), no charge information is written. How can I get the Mulliken charges for the atoms in the QM region for the final step?
Thank you in advance.
NAVER Korea's No.1 search portal