AMBER: bad atom type errors in GB for halides?

From: David Mobley <dmobley.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:19:51 -0700

All,

This is probably naive, but I'm trying to run some simulations of
various small molecules in GB solvent. This includes some things like
bromomethane, etc. I can set them up fine with tleap (no
warnings/errors), but when I go to run in GB solvent, I get an error
like "bad atom type: br". Vacuum works fine, so I assume this is an
issue with GB parameters for these? This is with igb=5. Would I need
to derive my own parameters for these, or are there other options?
What would I need to edit and provide in order for this to work OK?

Thanks,
David