Re: AMBER: problem related to visualizing of structure

From: Vlad Cojocaru <Vlad.Cojocaru.eml-r.villa-bosch.de>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 11:32:01 +0200

So, you didnt tell me whether you were trying to load a PDB file or a
combination of toppology/coordinates files ?
 VMD 1.8.5 uses already a more complicated algorithm to assign bonds
than the one in older VMD version ... so in principle your PDB should
load fine in 1.8.5 ...

But if you didnt do it yet, i would still try to check by loading a
topology/coordinates combination into VMD and only if that produces the
same result, I would definetely check the structure ...

cheers
vlad