AMBER: SANDER PMEMD ntpr ntwx discrepancy (?bug? report)

From: Chris Moth <chris.moth.vanderbilt.edu>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 12:32:35 -0500

Thanks very much for the reply, and the detailed explanation.

When my IMIN=5 values did not match the original energies, I had at
first feared that I had corrupted trajectory files, bad input files,
version-dependent differences, etc..

Going forward, I'll just eyeball the IMIN=5 scan and the original
numbers for rough similarity only.

At least, you have now be documented this on the reflector, for other
newcomers.

For AMBER 10, I doubt it is worth the hassle of keeping an extra set of
coordinate around.

As I mentioned in another thread, it would be nice if AMBER 10 allowed
IMIN=5 scanning of netcdf trajectory files.

Thanks

Chris