AMBER: Fails to load libraries present in /leap/lib/

From: Neelanjana Sengupta <senguptan.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 02:33:29 -0700

Dear AMBER experts,

In the first AMBER-workshop tutorial (DNA polyA-polyT), when I do:

$AMBERHOME/exe/teLeap -s -f $AMBERHOME/dat/leap/cmd/leaprc.ff99 , I get:

Could not open file all_aminoct94.lib: not found
Could not open database: all_aminoct94.lib
Could not open file all_aminont94.lib: not found
Could not open database: all_aminont94.lib

===================
Could you please point out why it fails to load all_aminoct94.lib and
all_aminont94.lib, even though both these libraries (as well the others that
do get loaded) are present in /leap/lib/
I am using amber7.

Neelanjana Sengupta, PhD student
Dept. of Chemistry
Univ. of California-Irvine