Re: AMBER: phe-phe simulation

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:23:15 -0400

I would suggest doing the simulation without restraints first and making sure
that you see a problem before you try to fix it. I think it will be
fine. In fact
the rings are not supposed to be perfectly planar all the time, they
do bend somewhat.
I don't know anything about sybyl and its protein force field so I
don't know if those
have a problem.